Saturday, November 24, 2007

VV Rouleaux...Vintage Ribbons & Trims

VV Rouleaux Atelier is not the latest news now - but it is flourishing and a very clever concept indeed. I wanted to share these beautiful photos of the store. In this past issue of Vogue Living Australia, Annabelle Lewis' vintage ribbons and trims store in London, England is covered. The vibrant pictures were what enticed me to buy the issue to begin with.




Her use of Ribbons on chairs and furniture is brilliant.






Annabel Lewis' book Ribons and Trims is full of gorgeous colors and textures.

3 comments:

{this is glamorous} said...

Oh, this issue looks beautiful! I've only ever read Vogue Living Australia, but this edition looks stunning! And you're right about ribbons on chairs.

Alkemie said...

Thanks for visiting! I know I'll be visiting your blog often now that I've found it! I forgot to mention that this was the Aussie version of the magazine. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix it.

Karen

All Things Bright and Beautiful....Creative Flair Chic said...

Dear Alkemie, Your blog is beautiful! I've done a post on Annabel Lewis in my blog a little while back - I
Ill add your blog as link on my post!!