Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas !!


Merry Christmas !!

I will be taking a break for Christmas and will be back on
New Year's Eve. I will be going on a short, 4 day cruise with
family and relatives. This way we can all get together with
no one having to cook, clean, or host ^_^

through the holidays. She has exquisite taste and
wonderful pictures and posts.



You should also check out Made by Girl who has
some wonderful interior and Christmas photos.

Desire to Inspire has some great posts with many
wonderful blogs to explore.

See you soon!



8 comments:

corine @ Hidden In France said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I can see that yours is brand new but I already love it. I'll be visiting again!

Patricia Gray said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2008!!

Jennifer Ramos said...

Hey thanks a bunch!

Hope you have a blast on your cruise, sounds like alot of fun! AND NO CLEANING up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2008!!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2008!!!

J Lee said...

Merry Christmas & A great New Year!!!! Hope the cruise is amazing, and we'll see you back in the new year! :)

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Dearest Alkemie - Ive been over to your blog about 5 times to see if you're back over your away time - 'm sure that Id left a comment to say thank you - but - well - I haven't. Hmmmm.
I would just like to thank you so much for mentioning me here for your time away.
Am VERY glad you're back! YAY!

Alkemie said...

Thanks girls! Glad to be back, I hope everyone had a good holiday and time with their families.

ATB&B - Thanks so much, it was my pleasure ^_^