Friday, January 18, 2008

~ Bon Voyage ~

I am off on a cruise in the Caribbean. I'm quite excited as I'll be visiting some islands I've never been. The itinerary includes San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Dominican Republic, and Haiti over the course of 7 days. During the time I will be gone, I've invited Felicity from All Things Bright and Beautiful to do some guest posts while I am away, so stay tuned!

My itinerary :-)

And I couldn't resist showing you these fabulous leather Passport covers.
Pretty in Pink ;) I do actually have one of these myself.
They're available from Vera Bradley.

The ship I will be boarding --->
Celebrity Cruise Line's Millenium

I will be back soon!


Villa Anna said...

OMG Karen I'm so envious! :)

I had a wonderful trip to Europe last september but I'm already aching for another.

I've never been on a cruise before and to travel to the carribean would be a dream come true.

I wish you all the very best, take a gazillion photo's and savour every moment.

I'll miss you.

Anna :)

p.s I LOVE the pink passport cover! I want one lol.

M&Co said...

Oh lucky you!! Could you transfer some of the sun and beaches over to me here in Norway?!

Rob Poitras said...

You will have a great time. Celebrity Cruise lines is a wonderful cruise line.

Jennifer R. said...

Hey have a great trip, lucky you!
Some of my family is from the dominican i've been there, beautiful beaches...!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'

maison21 said...

have a great time!

Washington Cube said...

Those passport covers are also available at Carolyne Roehm's website, and I believe are made by a Swedish company and available through the original source. Luckily they are available from several sources, including Lodis.

Patricia Gray said...

Bon Voyage and have a wonderful cruise!!

flow said...

have a great time Karen!!! :)

girl meets glamour said...

Have a blast, love those passport covers!!


acaligurl said...

the passport covers are fantastic! love the pink. what a nice change from the standard dark blue.

Alkemie said...

Thank you for all of the wonderful wishes and comments!