Friday, January 4, 2008

French Macarons (macaroons)...Laduree - Part III

And of course the French Salons of Laduree. There are 4 Laduree salons in Paris. Laduree Bonaparte, Laduree Royale, Laduree au Grand Magasin du Printemps, and Laduree Champs Elysees. Laduree Royale is the original tea salon created in 1862.

Laduree Bonaparte's beautiful window display.

Gorgeous fabrics and furnishings again in this salon.

Laduree Champs Elysees' Entrance.

The Champs Elysees' salon has beautifully appointed
rooms in the luxurious classic French style.

Laduree au Grand Magasin du Printemps has a unique look.

Doesn't it make you want to visit all of their salons?
Fabulous decor, gorgeous and to die for pastries. What
more would any girl want?


kkonmymind said...

I must say I am glad Laduree is not anywhere near me. I have a weak spot for desserts, so, you know, a little obstacle like a plane ride is oh so helpful.

corine said...

Hey, I'm not quite ready for a break: I posted about your blog on mine : )

Alkemie said...

Corine, you're so kind! I'll definitely be over for a visit.

nunu pepe' said...

Oh my goodness my sweet tooth just died and went to desert heaven. mmmmmm, I have never tasted a macaron but they look delicious!
Totally enjoyed catching up on all yur posts thanks for the great work!!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

woah! theres more??!!!

This is one magnificent triage!!!

I'm getting visual diabetes - but i LOVE IT!!!:-):-) :-)

Go on tease me! - Is there's a fourth post!!!! ? :-)

I'm loving it!

Mélanie said...

I don't want antyhing else that to east macarons and this decor !!!
Thank you for sharing that.
and Happy New year.
May all your dreams come true.
One of mine will be to eat , and eat and eat Ladurée Macarons and not being fat ...

Bayou Contessa said...

This post contains everything a girl COULD want, pretty party pastries, elegant settings, those striped, swagged draperies, handpainted tromp l'oeiux wall treatments, a tole and iron entrance fit for a princess, a beautiful blue silk damask fringed banquette,and a silver tea set. Thank you for this girly-wonderful post.

katiedid said...

There is nothing I love more than dessert, except maybe Paris! Beautiful post and I am adding you to my blogging friend links!
Love your blog.

maison21 said...

your awesome (and pretty) posts on laduree in paris (and london) has strengthened my resolve to go to paris. i guess i need to make sure i work extra hard to earn the bucks to make that new year's resolution happen!

lets hope all of our dreams come to fruition in 2008! it'll be a fun journey no matter what happens!

i added a link to your blog on mine, btw.



ps- glad you are joining patricia gray, habitually chic and i to "write it down, make it happen" in 2008!

Jennifer said...

Please! Christmas is over! You have to stop tempting us with all these beautiful pastries!!!

Alkemie said...

Nunu Pepe - Thanks!! I've enjoyed catching up on your blog as well.

ATB&B - Come on over as I have more posts to come!!

Melanie - I totally agree that I would love to gorge myself on macarons and not get fat or gain any weight lol.

Julie - I'm so glad you've enjoyed this post as much as I have putting it together.

Katiedid - Thank you!!! I've also added you to my blogroll as I love your blog as well!

Maison21 - My copy of the book is on it's way from Amazon! I'm waiting anxiously for it - and I snuck in other design books with the order of course , just can't resist. Cheers to all of our dreams coming to fruitation in the coming year. I actually have one very similar dream to yours about a store... ^_^ Though not quite BAM at this point :) I'm totally expecting a post later in the year from you about a Trip Parisienne ^_^

Jennifer - I can't seem to get away from all these sweets at work :( So I thought I'd share it with all of you :)

Me, Myself, & I said...

Your Lauduree posts are beautiful. Breathtaking.

Theresa Cheek said...

The ultimate girl lunch place! Love to dine there.