Monday, January 7, 2008

French Macarons (macaroons)...Laduree - Part IV

HELLOOOO Sweets! My fourth installment of Laduree is actually on the edible delights that Laduree offers. From the legendary macaroons to chocolates, cakes, and macaron cakes! We're not quite done with the sweets from the holidays yet (I'm still being surrounded by sweets at work...can't seem to get away from it...)



Isn't this the most beautiful purple pastry you've ever seen?
I want to print this post it on my inspiration board.







This one too! Classic Laduree macarons.


I didn't realize that Laduree made chocolates too. Ambrosia.


Luscious Black Currant. One of my favorite flavors.


This square macaron cake is so cool!


French Bride and Groom :)


Love the color of this tiered cake.

10 comments:

Rob@ I Love Substance said...

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find some legit macarons in la?

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

That certainly is one purple offering there Alkemie!! its HELLO I'm a gateau!!!:-) :-)

OnlyMary said...

I have discovered your blog today, and I loved it!!
Congratulations and thanks for do it!
I just begin mine, and I have to learn a lot!

Bye from Spain! I will return!
Maryluz

Kristen said...

Wow, I have to agree with you on the purple one!

flow said...

you're on a macaron frenzy!!! :)
they are quite lovely though.

jenn lee~

Alkemie said...

Rob - Laduree has no presence in L.A. but Boule is located in Los Angeles and has some nice macarons. You may also be able to find macarons in small French Patisseries but you'll have try them to see if they are up to snuff.

http://www.boulela.com/


I am totally on a macaron frenzy and am happy you gals share my sentiment of THE purple pastry :-)

Alkemie said...

Only Mary - Thank you for coming by. You have a lovely blog as well with very nice photos. Blogging is very fun isn't?

Syana said...

omg...I am drooling...profusely !

And it's all your fault now haha!

No really...thanks for sharing those amazing looking goodies.

I can almost taste them from my computer screen. YUMZ

Kate said...

They're all like tiny pieces of edible art...almost too pretty to eat!

Kate said...

They're all like tiny pieces of edible art...almost too pretty to eat!