Monday, February 4, 2008

A Designer Hotel where you can buy everything in it..... Nine Zero Hotel

The Nine Zero Hotel is a designer hotel in Boston that offers up for sale just about everything in the hotel down to the flatware. I'm not sure that I would purchase pieces for myself specifically there... but I really love the conept of staying in a place where I could buy a sofa that I saw in the hotel if I loved it.


The Lobby where all the pieces of
furniture are available upon inquiry.


Spire which is the hotel's restaurant.


A hotel room with luxurious linens.


A dining room in one of their junior suites.


And a marvelous marble bathroom where
of course all towels are available for sale.

Here's that sofa in the hotel lobby for $5,400.


King Headboard and frame for $4,900.


Even the flatware in their Spire restaurant is for sale.

A 6 piece set for $570.
So...what do you guys think?

All photos courtesy of Nine Zero Hotel's website.

10 comments:

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

What a totally cool hotel! Great find!! That first picture is especially cool :-)

Alkemie said...

Hi F, I can't believe I'm still up. I must go to bed. It would be so neat to have a hotel like that though. It's like taking the design boutique to a new level.

Rob @ I Love Substance said...

As long as they aren't trying to push too much of the sales aspect down my throat while I stayed there.
That king headboard is horrid with those tassel thingys on the top. Lol!
Hotel fixtures aren't always made for the home either.
Otherwise it would be cool to find something unique on a vacation and have it shipped back home.

kkonmymind said...

what a great idea! could be dangerous for me... :)

M&Co said...

I would sooo buy that dining room ...I'd better not stay at that hotel ;-)!!

flow said...

im really liking that bathroom sink :) great images Karen!

Alkemie said...

Rob, I agree I wouldn't necessarily by their furniture haha. But the concept is neat.

M&Co and Jen, I really liked the dining and bathroom as well :)

maison21 said...

it's a great concept- i wish i had the $$ to steal it, and open a little maison21 boutique hotel!

or we could do it together, and you'd finally have an outlet for your refurbished chairs, and i'd have the same for my tchotchkes!

Alkemie said...

Maison, That's the best Idea I've heard yet!

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE this. Boston? I will surely be planning a trip there. Wow. I agree that I most likely would not buy anything. But, I would get a kick out of the idea of it. Like that ice hotel. Both incredible ideas.