Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Woodson & Rummerfield 's ~ Portfolio Sampling - Part 2 of 3


I really enjoyed exploring photos from some of
Woodson & Rummerfield's projects. Not surprisingly,
their projects are as varied as their styles and tastes
which they blend so well. It truly is an art. There's a
bit of everything from the photos in this post. Hope
you enjoy them. I particularly like the 2 green chairs
above. They are very attention grabbing. I also love
the Canary yellow canister on the coffee table. It's
a bit hard to see, I may just have to dedicate a 4th
post at some point to their W & R's offerings.


Looks like a pretty hip place to hang out to me!


Gorgeous Aqua hallways.




Here's that fab canary yellow canister
I was talking about! Available through


A soft teal bedroom.


Love the chocolate browns in this room. A hint of rococo
with that bed frame and some glam with the mirrored
chest of drawers.


Here's a bedroom from a very different
home that they did. I wonder if that
headboard is from Z-Gallerie...They carry
a bedframe very close to that style.



A couple more photos from the same landmark
Beverly hills home. It shows W & R's versatility
when it comes to design.



Love the deep blue chaise. Look at all those
yards of sumptious fabric they used for the
curtains.



Here's a very mid-century style furnished home
with a lot of Danish mid-century furniture.
Quite different from the landmark home above.



Versace's Hollywood place at Beverly Ridge. Wow.
I don't know about you, but this place screams
Versace to me. Black and white with modern lines
and a ton of style and class.


I love how the space opens right out to a covered patio.
Such a great space for entertaining and enjoying that
great So Cal weather.



Love the fabric they used on the wing chair.
Any particular homes you enjoyed?

12 comments:

Jennifer Ramos said...

AWESOME POST!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--

Jennifer Ramos said...

p.s. IS that top photo from Suzanne Marques's place? Looks like it alot...i have her on my blogroll...shes so FAB.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--

acaligurl said...

the chocolate & pink room is dreamy. i like the ceiling in the black & white versace's hollywood place. the print of the blond woman is really striking in that room.
another great post!!!!

h said...

I love that aqua hall! Much better idea for a small hall than the typical glossy white walls or hanging a ton of b&w pics all over. Which, incidentally, is what I did in the dining room area and hubs mentioned that it looks like Pottery Barn. Ouch

LondonCalling said...

Really great rug in that first photo!

Alkemie said...

Thanks Jenn! I'm actually not sure whose house that is.

Acaligurl - I totally agree the blonde woman hanging on the wall is very striking.

Thanks H! I did think the hall was pretty unique in how they painted it. Pottery Barn - ouch. lol. But it can't be all that bad - I don't personally shop there but I know they have some good pieces to blend.

London Calling- Thanks for noticing! I rather thought the rug was nice too.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Dear Alkemie, I love the twin venetian round mirrors a couple of images up :-) - and the purple donut on your immediate leftthere next to your last shot:-).

I have to laugh I keep wanting to look at the green field, the beautiful black ad white chair but I'm seeing PURPLE DONUT!!

Teal Chic said...

Love the soft teal and chocolate brown bedrooms!!! So different, but so classy :)

{this is glamorous} said...

The Beverly Ridge place--wow--who knew I could like so much black? And the canary yellow canister is great.

{this is glamorous} said...

The Beverly Ridge place--wow--who knew I could like so much black? And the canary yellow canister is great.

suzannemarques said...

i think simplygrove led me here. it is my house jennifer! :) holla! haha

their work is fab, they've done our bathroom in pink & white & a spare bedroom downstairs (in addition to our hallway & entry)

now for the upstairs..... :)

if anyone wants to see photos from us, it's on my labels under woodson & rummerfield. they are the best!

Alkemie said...

Suzanne - What a pleasure to have you stop by! You have a gorgeous home and I'm now a huge fan of W&R. You obviously have great taste in choosing them as your designers :-)