Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tracey Garet's Home & Shop Aspara - Part II


Now for the continuation of Tracey Garet's
fabulous home. I adore what she did with her
living room. Floor to ceiling black shelves filled
with more books and art with a very long and
plush sofa.



Here's a larger view to give some dimension.


Her dark and dramatic kitchen.


Lacquered bedroom walls with beautiful
blue bedding and plush sheepskin rugs
and throws. Love the chandelier.



I just really liked the coloring in this
photos as well as the very unique
mirror and china pieces.


Her office feels very homey and has a well-lived
in sort of feeling. Love the turquoise Foo dogs
on her desk and her Chesterfield couch.



Here's a closer look at that chair in
her office. What a wonderful pattern!


A definite blend of modern and
vintage pieces with Asian notes.

Here are a couple more pieces from Tracey's store
Apsara that I liked. I have thing for lacquered
surfaces and chrome. I hardly ever see a dining
room that's totally lacquered black on top -
I really like it!
A fun curvaceous sofa with tufting.
And I really loved this rounded modern Indian
rug. The pattern and colors look so lovely.


All photos from
1st dibs & Apsara.

14 comments:

Pigtown-Design said...

I love pictures hanging from bookshelves. I did that in one of my old offices, and it looked great!

girl meets glamour said...

What a fab place, I esp. love the bookcases and those roman shades!!

~Kate

Jessica Claire said...

interesting art in this home!

I love the vibrant colours and unique features- very eclectic!

PS- thanks for adding me to your blogroll! It means a lot to me :)

M.KATE said...

i like the 1st post on the bookshelf and the last one on the rug...if its in yellow and orange, it'll look like like a sun

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I'm ready to move in! Even though her style is totally different than mine, it is simply stunning! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous home.
Lidy

Yoli said...

That home is exquisite as is your blog. I enjoy coming here.

katiedid said...

nice post! I love her bold striped Roman Shades. She really knows how to use color. Thanks for the info! :)

Fenridal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Oh that gold mirror and pair of small blue urn vases are lovely :-)

Mélanie said...

I love Tracey 's style and I guess she is like me a fan of orange !

Alkemie said...

I'm so glad to see everyone loved her home as much as I did. She really does know how to use color!

Jessica - Of course, you also honored me by putting me on your blogroll :)

emily@designsmack said...

Just a gorgeous all around beautiful post! You always have something beautiful to look at and ponder!

Mike said...

I love the rounded rug.

Ani Toncheva said...

Does anyone know where that beautiful yellow sofa in front of the bookcase is from?