Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Milestone Hotel London ~ Part II

And as promised, the second post to this Gorgeous
hotel complete with a Bentley at your service.

The very sumptiously appointed Venetian Suite.
I really love that silver and sea green sofa bed!

A breakout meeting Map room. And once again, lovely green.

The Regent Suite.

And the Regent suite bathroom complete with a full
copper bathtub. I really want that copper bath tub!

The downstairs portion of the Stable Bar.
LOVE the green plaid and tufted chairs.
I think if I ever move, I will make a whole
room out of plaid.

And the upstairs portion of the Stable Bar
complete with horse paintings all over the wall.

Reminds of me of quintessential English
with a modern striped twist.

There goes plaid again - I absolutely am nuts for it.

A beautiful and traditional room.
Love the carpet and color palette.

And you get to be waited by staff like this.
What else could one ask for?

All photos from the Mileston Hotel site.


All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Oh Karen - this hotel gets better by the post!! is there a third installment!!?

I love the leaf green sofa and heavy drapes. Beautiful!

Lyna Wan said...

I love the picture of the staff

Yoli said...

Karen this is all so beautiful!

Erin said...

Absolutely gorgeous....wowzers!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous Hotel and great pictures!

acaligurl said...

hey karen, you know i love the stable room green chairs MORE! (*wink wink)i think the carpet is wow!! what a great room.
london is def. on my list of places to go......

Melissa's Cozy Teacup said...

Love the chair in front of the tub, it looks like something form a Dr. Seuss book!

Joanna Goddard said...

wow, FANCY!

Topsy Turvy said...

Ooh, book me a suite now ... and pick me up in the Bentley!

Living said...

Your lifestyle or taste determines what the focal point of your living area is. If you have a fireplace, you can rearrange your furniture around it. Or if you have a piano, and this is the focal point of your living area, your furniture could be set around it. When rearranging your furniture, also consider traffic in your Living Room Decoration area. It is always good to arrange furniture in off-square angles. This makes the room warmer and more casual.