Friday, May 23, 2008

Nancy Corzine ~ Fabulous Taste ~ Part I




Nancy Corzine has fabulous taste in design and furnishings.
I'm a fan of her furniture line and the photo above perfectly
showcases her Chinoise styled desk cabinet. It's absolutely
gorgeous.





A closer up look at this desk cabinet.





My favourite sofa from Nancy Corzine's line.
I love the silver finish and the tufted seats.



And a great example of it in this room.




Very classical but beautiful chair.



And a great example of what you can do with the chair.
Isn't the contrast so great between the finish and fabric
above and here? It's amazing it's the same chair with a
whole different feeling. It goes to show how finishes and
fabrics go a long way in creating a space, style and design.








And some great samples of Nancy Corzine
interiors. More to come on Monday!

All photos from Nancy Corzine's site.

10 comments:

Ziakoko said...

so elegant- these are timeless classics..... and If I ever find a millionaire to marry I'll have them all!

The Peak of Chic said...

The photo at top is beautiful. I want that secretary!!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

The valmont chair makes my heart go pitter patter.

atticmag said...

Amazing how fabric can change the mood of a chair, isn't it. Your sofa pic is proof of that.

The secretary is a beauty. I'd purchase that in a heartbeat.

Jane

acaligurl said...

very elegant! i think the secretary is my fav. happy weekend. check back with you monday karen ;0

Cote de Texas said...

my favorite Corzine thing? her fabrics are fabulous.!!!!!

Natalie Galitzine said...

I think I should take a weekend off and indulge in browsing through your blog :o) Thank you for this wonderful collection of beautiful and inspiring photographs))

Margaret said...

That cabinet is just spectacular! It is so refreshing to come across pieces of furniture that are so openly artistic. Lovely!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, I love the blue and white ginger jar/vase fabric on the chairs at the top! So gorgeous!
X
Anna

Mike said...

I always think furniture looks best with lighter colors but that's just me.