Friday, January 30, 2009

Inspirational, Colorful and Mouthwatering CupCakes !

Well...I just can't resist beautiful photos of desserts, cakes
and food in general. Today's post is on cupcakes that are
also eye candy. Food and candy also make for great color
inspirations. How about this pink spread of cupcakes?
It's a great idea for Valentine's day or to modify it for a
girl's birthday party.

These handmade cupcakes have a really organic and
natural look to them. They are so beautiful!

Photo by Victoria Pearson

Instead of giving chocolates, why not give
a dozen miniature cupcakes?




Super Mario Brother Cupcakes = Super Fun!


These cupcakes remind me of the Care Bears. I
loved watching the cartoon when I was little.

Japanese character cupcakes. You have to hand it to
the Japanese for being the ultimate in creativity when
it comes to creating cute characters. They even have
a comic based on a white radish - to top it off, they actually
came up with a story line for the white radish character
that is totally funny. I will have to introduce you to this
radish character.

Oooooh. Mint chocolate cupcakes...

I totally did a double-take when I saw these cupcakes.
Talk about confusing the mind. I don't know about you,
but cupcakes are sweet. When I look at a cheeseburger,
I think salty and greasy. But I have to admit, it is a very
creative and way cool idea.

by Alan Richardson and Karen Tack

Fun cupcake recipes for all sorts of occasions.
Extremely popular cupcake book!

Crazy About Cupcakes
by Krystina Castella

Lots of different fun designs for Cupcakes.


Cupcakes
by Shelly Kaldulski

This book has easy instructions and beautiful photos.

Cupcakes
Truly delectable creations for every day, for special occasions
and for sharing with friends, with 100 ideas shown step-by-step
and more than 400 beautiful photographs

by Carol Pastor

This book is new and coming out February 25, 2009.
Tons of ideas and photos. It's available for pre-order
through Amazon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photos from Amazon and We Heart it.

22 comments:

vicki archer said...

These cup cakes, all of them, look totally delicious and so pretty - could take a bite into one of those pink ones right now! xv

Beautiful Living said...

Oh!!! I want a mint chocolate one!

Margarita said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!!
I didn't know what a cupcake was till I came to live in London, now I love them and I wish I could eat them all.
These sample are very cute!!!

pinkstilettos said...

You I can never resist a cupcake especially when they look this yummy! These are great! Have a nice weekend. Daisy~

pinkstilettos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindsB said...

They are all so beautiful, I was about to say too beautiful to eat, but then I thought about how they would taste and I would not be able to resist. I love the little hamburger ones, they are so cute!

STYLE RUMORS said...

oohhh my goddd,i wanna eat all....

Shini said...

there's certainly a cupcake art :P there's nothing more pleasing than buying a pretty looking cupcake! (but the insides better taste as good as it is pretty!)

Newburgh Restoration said...

Seeing some new ideas I hadn't seen before. Thanks.

Yoli said...

My sweet Karen how could you do this to me??!!! I am so not sticking to my diet today. I WANT THOSE JAPANESE CUPCAKES!!!!

Pigtown-Design said...

They all look delish! You're making me hungry!!!

dwellings and decor said...

These look yummy. I considered using them for my wedding. Thanks for all the resources and inspiration!

Zelda said...

deaaar I'm in an industrial area in hte meddle of the desert and nothing around , an now ! I NEED AN EMERGENCY CUPCAKE !! WHAT AM I GONNA DO !!!

gina said...

I love cupcakes and I love to make them. The Japanese character are too adorable to eat. Your first pic would be great for Pink Saturday post @ how sweet the sound. I participated today it was my first.

Pascale said...

Me revoilà après avoir été en vacance,j'ai pris un réel plaisir à découvrir tous les nouveaux articles que tu as mis sur ton blog pendant mes congés.
Pascale

Syana said...

the japanese character cupcakes are soo adorable! I'm going to try and make them in Polymer clay, hope it works!

Jennifer Lee said...

very cute!
i'm a huge cupcake fan :)

Maggie May said...

this is what my daughter Lola and I did for xmas gifts!! so beautiful and fun.

Black on White said...

Looks so delicious!
It's not difficult to guess what to bake next weekend.
Have a nice week!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Today I have a cupcake at Starbucks but I must say it was pretty lame in comparison with the ones posted in this entry.

splendid said...

rabbit6542
rock6523
new8754
tin3458
tool325

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色

情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,視訊,免費視訊,情人視訊網,視訊辣妹,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,成人視訊,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,小高聊天室