Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Inspiration - Happy Easter!

Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter!!
Just thought I might have some Easter inspiration.
Trine Thorsen is a wonderful and very versatile
photographer. I first discovered Trine Thorsen from
Trudi's wonderful blog: The Deco Detective.

Who can resist pink deviled
eggs and rabbit shaped bread?


Inspiration for Easter breakfast.

A dozen Pastel eggs.

Chocolate eggs and yellow speckled eggs.

This egg looks like a dessert!

A cute display of pastel eggs by the window.

Now this looks like a breakfast of champions!


yummm. Pink and yellow.

Easter Eggs: 40 Fabulous
Projects for the Whole Family


Here's a fun book on decorating easter
eggs. Happy Easter and have a great
weekend!

From Easter Eggs: 40 Fab Projects

Photos from Trine Thorsen

18 comments:

Idoia said...

It' a shame have to eat them, they look so wonderful... I would need a week to eat 'the champion's breakfast' ;-)

Fada Moranga said...

What a fantastic post, gorgeous and yummy! Happy Easter!
:-)*

annechovie said...

great post, Karen! I love these colors and fun ideas. Have a very Happy Easter!

Susan Lang @ Designing Your Dream Home said...

I adore the rabbit shaped bread! Happy Easter!

Kara said...

Nice eye-catching pictures. I love the colors. Fits the season.

Happy Easter!

Paris Atelier said...

Wonderful ideas! I love the last image! Happy Easter to you!
xoxo
Judith~

maison21 said...

loving this purty post ('specially the bunny bread) but PINK deviled eggs? sorry, i have to pass on those...

happy easter, karen!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

A little bunny by the name of Judith of Paris Atelier sent me over and I had a happy, hsppy visit! (I think it the Easter that has me talking like a 4 yr.old this weekend!) I'm usually much more mature than this. I enjoyed my visit to your blog very much and will check back in for a longer visit soon. Going to make pancakesas now I am craving them.
Happy, Happy Easter.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Apparently, I spell like a four year old as well, see above. Sorry!

à la parisienne said...

Karen,
You have an incredibly beautiful blog full of inspiration! Thank you for participating in French Lesson Fridays! Joyeuses Pâques!

vicki archer said...

Love all of your eggs.Happy Easter and have a wonderful weekend, xv,

TheDecoDetective said...

Thank you so much for the link love and the lovely words, Karen! Being a Norwegian, I'm very proud of Trine Thorsen, so it's really cool that she's so popular among bloggers. And yes, pink and yellow is really yummy!
Have a lovely Easter weekend!
Trudi =)

Meade Design Group said...

Happy Easter!

The rabbit cake needs to loose some ears - It looks so yummy!

Renee Finberg said...

i really want some special egg cups now !!

thank you, and happy easter to you,

SimplyGrove said...

Happy Easter!!! Love all of these images!

Laura [What I Like] said...

I love eggs! My go to breakfast always includes one, but you've inspired me to branch out a little with all of these wonderful images!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

A truly eggcellent post!

Down Comforter said...

Such fun, pretty photos. I just love decorating for Easter :)