Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hotel Keppler - A Posh Boutique Hotel in Romantic Paris


As many of you know, I love showcasing boutique and chicly designed hotels.
Hotel Keppler in Paris is a wonderful gem of a place off of Champs Elysees.
It's recommended by Mr & Mrs Smith of London fame (hotel booking service
specializing in boutique and unique properties.)  Isn't the lobby sumptiously
and comfortably decorated?  I could just sink right into that couch.



The hotel was designed by French interior designer Pierre Yves Rochon.


Love the black and white diamond marble floor in the hallways.


A gorgeous office area with a fantastic oversized black and white framed mirror.


Close attention was paid to all of the flooring whether it be marble floors
or gorgeous rugs.  Love the white chairs with dark nail head trim.


The rooms are tastefully decorated.


With beautiful crown molding and fabrics.


A standard room in brilliant yellow and black on a neutral cream palette.




Or perhaps a 2 bedroom suite in crimson red.


You've got to love the bold use of color.


If you love boutique and unique hotels, you should definitely
check out the Mr & Mrs Smith Hotel Collection series. Let
me know what you think of this hotel - would you venture a
 stay?  I really loved how the public areas of the lobby, living
area and hallways are designed (even more so than the rooms
themselves.)

14 comments:

Annie@A View On Design said...

oh wow, this hotel must be divine!! wish I could get over there for a few nights!! ha!

Dovecote Decor said...

What a gorgeous hotel. I love the bright cheery colors. Decorating boutique hotels must be heaps of fun! The sky is the limit!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

So very divine. You are so right Karen, Mr. & Mrs. Smith hotels are some of the most beautiful.
Have a wonderful & safe 4th of July weekend x

Kat said...

I love this!

I want to stay there!

http://kat-kathleenjackson.blogspot.com

MaryL said...

Gorgeous! And I want those crimson drapes!

BTW, started reading your blog recently, and I absolutely love it. Especially the way you embrace bold colors. :)

Alejandra M. Fimbres said...

I love this glam style... And I also love the use of bold brilliant colors!

sara said...

Love the Crimson rooms.

Tres bien.

Sara
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Hello Lover... said...

Love this - I adore how the rooms all have different decor and I really love that the lobby looks like it could be in an actual home!

Jürgen said...

very amazing and beautyfull colours, i like it very much, i must see it when i go to Paris. Thank you for this great pictures regards

Jürgen said...

very amazing and beautyfull colours, i like it very much, i must see it when i go to Paris. Thank you for this great pictures regards

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I fell in love with Hotel Keppler after seeing it on Kiwi Collection when I called and realized my other paris favorite (Hotel Costes) was full. We stayed here with friends that were visiting Paris for the first time, and is was perfectly, and quintessentially Paris. Every space is just as fabulous as it looks, even the hallways! The service was superb, and the rooms were fabulously appointed despite being the somewhat typical small european room. It is too bad they don't show photos of the bathrooms as silly as it sounds, because they are simply stunning too!

Stevecvld said...

What a gorgeous hotel. I love the bright cheery colors. Decorating boutique hotels must be heaps of fun! The sky is the limit!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is a actual cool web site

Look into my web blog: having trouble getting pregnant

Steve said...

Those are definitely some great hotels in NYC! Personally, I'm a fan of the boutique hotels, like the Soho.