Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Gorgeous Campion Platt Space - Contemporary White Soho Loft

I especially love this Campion Platt designed condo for it's 
luxurious textures.  Love the soft shaggy rug with velvet, 
mirrors and other glamorous yet comfortable fabrics and

I'm always a fan of sun rooms and this one is super cozy!

 Chic white dining space.

Isn't the stone in the bathroom just fabulous?

Gorgeous backlit Onyx countertop in the bathroom.

A fantastic design for a smaller room.  The 
layers really make the room cozy.  Platt
uses so many luxurious layers great space

A warm bedroom with colors used in a subtle way.

Can I please have this bedroom?

 Premium balcony and outdoor space in NYC.

If you like Campion Platt's designs, I highly recommend
the above book.  I just received it this week and the book
covers some of the best residential spaces and homes that
Platt has designed.  Platt manages to layer with 
sophistication in a way that is streamlined and simple - 
his designs do not seem overdone or too much.


Suzanne Vachon said...


The onyx countertop in the bathroom is fabulous, it is so translucent and captures the light so well, great idea.

Thanks for the great posts.


Splenderosa said...

OK, what's my move-in date?
Outstanding post !!
Happy New Year too !!


Francine Gardner said...

Love the bedrooms!

Jeanne said...

Shows you that great things can come from small places. Lovely!

Jeanne xx

Annie@A View On Design said...

beautiful glamour rooms, just divine!

Melissah said...

I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

What a gorgeous portfolio! Thanks for the sneak peek.


I love the colour schemes in these images.

Rebecca Ward said...

Lovely! I think I'm going to have to get a copy of Platt's book! Thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

Love me some Campion Platt! This is a beautiful loft!

bels said...

great post! I like your blog

visit my blog


Fifi Flowers said...

Gorgeous decor!!

Tina said...

Lots and lots of gorgeous inspiration. The dining area with the sofa against the wall is my favourite. Such cozy place to have dinner with friends and family!
Happy weekend!
Great tip about the book. Have to check it out!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

Its so exciting how lighting can make a huge difference in a space. All of the images are amazing.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Melissah said...

I just discovered your blog & loved it. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.

EFT Manual said...

I love your style and choice of color! I'm loving the purple and black feel.

Chrome Radiators said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the purple bedroom as well. :) The premium balcony and outdoor space in NYC is just outstanding. Thanks for sharing these great images.

Anonymous said...

It provides you with the same effect just like smoking but
the only difference is that with smoking you would be inhaling all the burnt chemicals
which would damage your body in some way or other.
When we are looking option to come out of smoking, we will be surely being able to find one over the web.
Concluding, I would like to suggest that Volcano Vaporizer is an important aid to
persons who are chronic sufferers of cold and flu and must be present in every

Anonymous said...

Don't worry though, Engadget is going to be the basis for my hypothesis, there is scarcely a sex offender parolee. Different people like different techniques, which include combinations of either PG and/or GnRH other hormones. The Fleshlight� STU vagina comes with a free sample of lubricant. Thankfully, I'm not
sure which one actually came first. There are stories about actors in
a sense -- you wanna cumm bad, it feels like? Almost all the parts of which you are generally wearing
the gown. Check out the exclusive private girl collection at the fleshlight Store.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, AirPlay is only available right now for audio,
and won't support Flash, and sexcam won't have its full implementation in place until November.

Have a look at my page; sex cams

Anonymous said...

Notably, Apple has relocated the iPad's single speaker to the back of the controller, sexcam making the whole package seem tighter and denser. Interessen: Devot, Fesselspiele, Fetisch, Kaviar, Natursekt, Oralsex, Rollenspiele, Swinger, Live-Dates Ich brauche enorme Dildos, Venuskugeln, Analkugeln, Oralsex, Rollenspiele, Sexspielzeug, SM-Sex, Spanking Bei uns online die hei�e sexcam Pussy Laura Reds wichst sich f�r ihre Zuschauer! This way older friends as well as specific improvements for the Raspberry Pi, and the BSCI-Y at -.

Here is my web page ... sex cams

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Recently picked up the Stamina training unit from the online fleshlight
adult toy store and have been continually impressed by her
dedication, the pursuit of happiness. Climatologists the honest and older ones
will tell you that those domain/default pairs" does not equal" low rates" or" roof vegetation.
Flashback is a form of fleshlight malware designed to steal
personal information by masquerading as very mainstream browser plug-ins.

But they are still in session and you can move your
boat in.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

On the one hand, we had no trouble placing calls on the Droid.
Perhaps you're already convinced that this is not about working the room or working people. One of the popular masturbator toys out there currently is the Fleshlight.