Can you believe this is a guest bathroom? It makes me wonder
what the master bathroom of this home looks like... I can definitely
see that the inspiration comes from the famous and ritzy Parisian
hotels. Doesn't this bathroom look divine?
Super tall ceilings (marble tiling from floor to ceiling -
even the crown molding seems to be in marble! Love
the gorgeous chandelier and the tiled in design that says
"Monsieur" and "Madame."
The shower is well lit. The designer (Betty Lou Phillips)
shows a twist on tradition by using baby pink towels instead
of the white towels that hotels and spas usually use.
The fixtures are what totally make the place high end
(along with the tons of Carrara marble which literally
covers the entire bathroom.)
The inspiration came from a pair of napkin rings the designer
bought 15 years ago in Paris. She used the design as an inspiration
for the bathroom.
Get the look:
- Polished Carrara marble tiles, Candide tub, étoile tub filler, faucets, and showerhead, Normandy sinks, and vanity mirrors from Waterworks: waterworks.com.
- Large leaning mirror from Found Antiques: dallas-antiques.com.
- Vintage pharmacy chest from Scott Antique Market: scottantiquemarket.com.
- Crystal and silvered French chandelier from Jacqueline Adams Antiques: jacqueline?adamsantiques.com.
- Milagro towels in Pink from Matouk: matouk.com.
Lately I've been really into bathroom books. If you'd like more
inspiration for high end bathrooms, The Luxury Bathroom is one to
Photos and "Get the look" information from House Beautiful